For technical reasons, we record data such as the following, which is communicated to us by your browser:
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data supplied and can therefore not be linked to a particular person. It is analysed for statistical purposes to enable us to optimise our website and services. This data is deleted after analysis.
(1) Your personal data, required for establishing, developing and amending the contractual relationship (inventory data), is used exclusively for processing orders. For instance, in order to deliver our products, your name and address must be passed on to the delivery company. Without your express permission or legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to any other third party not involved in the processing of orders.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, inventory data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger by regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
(1) Personal data required to facilitate the purchase and invoicing of our services (usage data) is used solely for the purposes of order processing. Usage data specifically includes user identification information, information about the start, finish and extent of use, as well as details of the telecommunication services you use. Usage data for accounting purposes (accounting data) may be passed on to other service providers or third parties if required for the purpose of invoicing the user. After the full amount owed by the user is paid, all such usage and accounting data is deleted. If, due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, deletion is prohibited, data is blocked instead.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, information about usage data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger through regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
(1) Cookies are used to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser deposits and stores on your computer. When you revisit our website, these cookies provide information that enables you to be automatically recognised by means of your IP address, which is stored in the cookies. The information provided in this way is used to optimise our online service and to allow you to access our site more easily.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser not to accept cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our website.
This website does NOT use Google Analytics (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. -"Google").